Collaborative innovation is key to continue to move the needle forward in population health management and making vital shifts in healthcare delivery and care models as a whole. Get the insight, inspiration and motivation to enlist in this transformative movement.
Join open, candid conversations with medical professionals and industry thought leaders on topics such as:
- Artificial intelligence and its impact on population health
- Machine learning and the next generation of technology in care management
- Challenges facing American healthcare
- And much more!
Listen to the Whiteboard Podcast Series by eQHealth Solutions to gain insights, ideas and concepts that are necessary to discuss for the future health of our national population.
eQHealth is the industry leader in Population Health Management Solutions, delivering high-tech solutions with human-touch service. eQHealth also received the first – and only – CMS-certified care management technology in the United States. Through data-driven strategies combined with compassionate care, eQHealth creates optimal financial outcomes for payers, providers and members with powerful long-term results.
Our healthcare system is woefully unprepared to tackle this enormous issue facing our youth. What exactly are the obstacles standing in the way of accessible mental health? eQHealth Solutions’ Chief Strategy Officer Mayur Yermaneni, hosts a discussion with industry leaders on our first podcast.
Here are some harrowing statistics from the JAMA Pediatrics:
- Death by suicide in children aged 10-19 increased almost 90% from 2007-2017;
- 17% of youth have a diagnosable mental health condition – of that 17%, only 49% received treatment;
- Depression, ADHD, bi-polar disorder and autism spectrum disorder have rapidly increased in youth since 2005.